Fed up with having a cluttered social and work life?
You only have to use the best and free Notion monthly planner templates to organize your monthly schedule. This way, you can plan for events in advance without shelling out a dime.
Table of Contents
The 10 Best Free Notion Monthly Planner Templates 2023
1. Refresh Monthly Planner by Rich
Rich’s Refresh Monthly Planner template aims to help the user plan monthly activities with a clean slate. But aside from listing monthly tasks, one can also build good habits with it.
You’ll also learn to appreciate what’s around you with the help of the “Noticing” database. Plus, you can save motivational quotes, life-giving words, and links, in their respective databases.
- Relaxing monthly planner design with a view of the ocean as its cover photo
- I’m alive section encourages the user to start with a blank slate for the month and focus on planning, noticing, capturing, and building
- Planning section features a database of monthly tasks that can be viewed in the monthly calendar, task list, and Kanban board views
- Noticing database lists all things that you’re noticing in your environment; helps track your moods when seeing them; can add details using the “Notes” column
- Capturing section in board view features all the motivational quotes, life-giving words, and links to inspirational articles, books, or videos
- Building section features a database of the habits you’re forming; Notion tags categorize the habits according to “Type” and “Progress”
2. Monthly Overview by Moya
If you want a Notion template that features a monthly planner and a to-do list in one, Moya’s Monthly Overview is your best choice.
This template features a calendar view of the current month for plotting activities. You can also add a specific theme to the month, as well as keep track of your weekly to-do lists after setting your monthly goals.
- Straightforward monthly planner template design
- Monthly section features a calendar view of the month to easily plot activities
- Monthly Themes section for listing of potential themes to assign for a particular month
- Monthly Goals section for adding your goals for the month in a checklist format; checkboxes added to tick off “Achieved” items
- Weekly To-Do List sections for easy adding of to-do lists for the week; separated into 4 sections corresponding to 4 weeks of the month
3. Monthly Planner by Giorgia
For those who are keen on reflecting on what transpired in a month, Giorgia’s Monthly Planner template is for you. It features a “Month Reflections” section where you can jot down your thoughts and learnings.
This template also helps you list your tasks for the month and prioritize certain items so as not to miss any deadlines. You can always refer to the monthly calendar for the dates your activities are set.
- Functional monthly calendar template
- Bundled with a daily and weekly planner template
- Month Priorities section for adding priority tasks for the month
- Month Tasks for a listing of monthly tasks in checklist format
- Calendar in monthly view for easy checking of set activities for the month
- Month Reflections section to add thoughts and learnings from the current month
4. Template Road’s Minimalist Monthly Planner
If you don’t want the clutter affecting your monthly planning, use Template Road’s Minimalist Monthly Planner. With a simple inline-table, you can directly input planned activities for each day of the month in weekly increments.
This template also features a simple to-do list that you can toggle between “To Do” and “Done” views. Just make sure to duplicate the Notion template to your workspace first.
- Minimalist monthly planner template design
- “How to Use This” section explains how the template can be used
- Weekly inline table for easy adding of priority tasks for each day of the week; divided into 4 weeks
- To Do List for adding other tasks; priority assigned by using Notion tags; checkboxes added to tick them off once done
- Done view of the “To Do List” shows tasks that you have checked off from the list
5. Aesthetic Monthly Planner by Ella Li
You’ll get inspired to start planning for the month ahead with Ella Li’s Aesthetic Monthly Planner template. This template’s home page gives you a monthly overview of the year, as well as your rating for how that month went.
This template also features a gallery view of the monthly pages so you can plan your schedule, meals, habits, finances, and fitness routine.
- Aesthetic monthly planner template design
- Monthly Overview database for a quick view of each month’s notes, goals, and the outcome of those goals as well as your rating for the month
- Summary section features quick links to specific databases (habit tracker, meal plan, fitness, finance, reading, and movie)
- Monthly gallery features the pages for each month; gallery cards allow for planning your meals, finances, habits, and workouts by week
- Habit Tracker page for tracking the progress of the good habits you’re building each day of the month
- Meal Plan page for planning your daily meals for the month
- Fitness page shows the exercises you’ve planned to do for the month
- Finance page to track your budget for the month; comes with “Wallet” and “Finance” databases
- Reading page in gallery view for listing books you’re reading or planning to read for the month
- Movie page in gallery view features the movie titles you’re planning to watch
6. Suwapisch’s Monthly Planner Template
Another minimalistic free monthly planner template on Notion is Suwapisch’s Monthly Planner. Aside from listing your priority tasks for the week, you also have the chance to track the progress of the goals you set.
- Minimalistic monthly planner template design
- Weekly Priority section for listing priority tasks for the week; checkboxes are added to tick off items that are done
- Monthly Plans section for listing of plans for the month broken down by week
- Goal section in gallery view features your goals for the month; gallery cards open to a center peek page; progress bars show your progress toward goal completion
- Monthly calendar for quick reference to your monthly tasks and goals
- Today Planner for hourly planning of tasks within the current date; can be switched to Kanban board view
7. Life Planner • Time Blocking, Journal, Goals Template
Though Edward Alonzo’s Life Planner aims to organize your life, its “Monthly Agenda” section allows the listing of monthly priorities.
You can even add monthly reminders and goals for the month on the “Monthly Planner” page.
- All-in-one planner template design
- Planner section features quick links to the “Daily,” “Weekly,” and “Monthly” pages
- Vision section features quick links to the “Goals” and “Vision Board” pages
- Journal section lists the quick links to the “Travel” and “Daily” journal pages
- Short term goals lists in checklist format your short-term goals for the year
- Long term goals section lists long-term goals for the year and life in general
- Reminders section for listing reminders for the month
- Important events section lists priority or non-negotiable events for the year
- Monthly Agenda section lists your monthly priorities broken down according to different life areas (Birthdays, Growth, Home, Passion, Personal, and Work)
- Daily Planner page for a listing of daily agenda
- Weekly Planner page for a listing of to-dos for every week of the month
- Monthly Planner features the “Monthly Priorities” database that you can switch between table, calendar, and board views
- Monthly Reminders section for listing reminders for the current month
- Monthly Goals lists in checklist format your goals for the month
- Monthly Motivation features inspirational quotes from known personalities
- Goals page features short-term and long-term goals; comes with a vision board in gallery view
- Travel page features “Trip Planner” and “Trip Journal” sections for write-ups about recent travels
- Journal page for adding daily journals using prompts; opens to a “Manifest” and “Gratitude” page to add your manifestations
8. Monthly Planner Template of the Notion Planners by Monospace
Though simple in design, Monospace’s Monthly Planner template does its job of organizing your monthly agendas.
From goals, action plans, and events tracking, this template allows you to see at a glance what you need to do monthly. You can even add notes and reflections regarding the upcoming month.
- Simple monthly planner template design
- Goals section for a listing of monthly goals
- Action section lists action plans for the month
- Events section in table and calendar views shows the events you have for the month
- Note section for listing of notes related to the monthly plans you made
- Reflection section for jotting down your insights for the month
9. Eva’s Monthly Planner Template
If you love pink, you’ll be inspired to create your plans for the month with Eva’s Monthly Planner template. But aside from listing your activities and events for the month by priority, you review how your month went.
Simply answer yes-no questions so you can see your key achievements for the month. Plus, you can list your monthly challenges as well so you can set your focus for the upcoming month.
- Aesthetic monthly planner template design
- Quotes section to keep you motivated in planning for the month
- Goals section for listing monthly goals in different life aspects — Finance, Mental, and Health
- To Do section for listing tasks by priority status (High, Medium, Low, and Back Burner); you can also list events for the month in the “Events” section
- Calendar view shows the monthly goals and events
- Gallery view presents the different months of the year in gallery cards; opens to center peek page of that month’s “Monthly Reflection”
- Monthly Reflection page features different sections for listing tasks, events, goals, random thoughts, and important tasks
- Review my month section of the “Monthly Reflection” page features different yes-no questions with corresponding checkboxes
- “What were my key achievements?” section to list your monthly achievements
- Challenges Faced section lists the challenges that you encountered during the month
- “What is my upcoming month’s focus?” section for listing the things you want to change or focus more in the next month
- Key achievements lists in bullets your monthly key achievements
10. Today by Katrina D’Urzo
Described as simple and sleek, Katrina D’Urzo’s Today template helps Notion users streamline their monthly planning. You can easily add notes, clips and list upcoming tasks and events without leaving the page.
This template also comes with a “Legend” section so you’ll know the meaning of the prioritization icons.
- Aesthetic and functional monthly planner template design
- Clips toggle menu for easy saving of links and other research materials you may have
- Notes section for listing of top-of-mind notes needed for the month
- Calendar sections show the monthly view of the tasks for the current month
- Docket section lists all the tasks and events for the month; checkboxes are added to tick off once done
- Legend section explains the meaning of the prioritization icons used in the template
Notion’s best and free monthly planners are your tickets to a streamlined organization. With cost-free access and user-friendly interfaces, there’s no reason you can’t make a clutter-free monthly schedule.
So, start your journey towards an efficient life by using any of the Notion monthly planner templates above.